Looking for an easy recipe for a quick meal? Look no further! The 30 minute or less meal just got a major makeover for deliciousness with this recipe. There’s also a vegan friendly option…I made this for my sister and husband when they were fasting so I had to do all Vegan, not my first choice, but it turned out very yummy.
• Ground Turkey or if Vegan Tempe
• 1 can corn drained
• 1 can black beans: Do not drain
• 1 can Rotel Tomatoes (I enjoy the spicy ones) Do not drain
• 1pk hot & spicy taco seasoning
• Hot buffalo mayo or you can use regular mayo and stir in hot sauce
• Any toppings you enjoy, Sour Cream shredded cheese
Cook your meat or tempe until it is cooked thoroughly. Here is an article for some tips on how to cook ground turkey if your in doubt.
Then add in beans, corn, tomatoes and taco seasoning and let simmer for 10 to 15 mins, adding water if needed.
You can eat it as is or make lettuce or tortilla wraps and add your favorite toppings
It’s even delicious as left overs for the week, so make lots and eat up!